Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Giving Thanks

Hi my loves!

I hope ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

My Aunt and cousins were here from Texas for Thanksgiving this year. We had the most fun possible. We played games, ate, watched Christmas Vacation, ate, played more games. Fun was had by all. Tums were had by all. 

This is going to be pretty much a massive picture post and not much else. If you're not into that- I totally understand. Sign off now, we'll catch each other later.


If you're still here, you are either a. my mother b. another family member c. bored. If you are any of the above, I  love you. Thanks for sticking around.

Cooking together, one of my most favorite things about Thanksgiving. 












































Chloe taking a pre-dinner nap. 





Some of were not on board with the picture taking









Stories about Great Grandma...where I get some of my spunk. 


Then there was napping. There are no pictures of this because I was asleep. But then when we all woke up, there was pie. Five of them to be precise. And Aunt Bev made an incredible cheesecake. Lord. I made myself sick.






Even Chloe had a treat.










 Day two: Shopping, hence no pictures. I was much too busy. We had dinner at Maggianos, it was fabulous.



Saturday we headed to Estes Park. Did more shopping, and eating.





They have the cutest candy store. The men spent a good amount of time in there. 








This is Jim. He works at the kitchen store in Estes. Every time I go in there I have to buy something. Because look at him. Adorable. 

Looking for a 'first Christamas' ornament!  Newlyweds are so sweet. Especially these ones!  

This is Chichi the chihuahua. I had to take a picture. I mean look at her. Her owner informed us that she is a therapy dog that goes to Children's Hospital. And her real name is crazy. Like I can't even repeat it because it was in Spanish and it was like seven names long. But man was she cute. And she knows it too. 



And of course we had to stop and pick up caramel apples from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. So. Good. 







We took this before they left. Just couldn't let go. 





I honestly can not remember a better Thanksgiving. We had four days of fabulous and we were blessed to our bones. 

How did you spend your Thanksgiving? Please comment below, I would love to hear all about your traditions! 

Blessings, 

Dainele 



No comments:

Post a Comment